If you would like to straighten your smile without using brackets and wires, ask Drs. Burris, Travis, and Katie about Invisalign® in [city], [state]. Invisalign is a great choice for our patients who are searching for a more discreet orthodontic treatment option. Instead of using metal brackets and wires like traditional braces, the Invisalign system uses a series of custom-made plastic aligners to straighten your smile. Each set of aligners is designed to make small changes to the alignment of the teeth. You will switch sets of Invisalign aligners about every two weeks to progress through your orthodontic treatment.
The benefits of Invisalign include:
– The aligners are not made of metal, but from an advanced thermoplastic material that has been patented and designed for the perfect combination of functionality, comfort, and aesthetics.
– Because Invisalign is nearly impossible to notice, your lifestyle and confidence do not have to change.
– Invisalign can be removed at your own convenience for eating. Because of this, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign. Simply pop out your aligners for meals and snap them back into place when you are finished.
– Invisalign’s orthodontic aligners can help correct crooked teeth and lower your risk for TMJ disorders, malocclusions, damage brought on by bruxism, and many other alignment issues.
– Invisalign aligners are designed for each individual patient and can be replaced as necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with a misaligned smile and would like to learn more about Invisalign or any of our other dental services, please call [practice_name] today. Our orthodontists and team would be happy to assist you.